TPI Rebuild Pictures

This is the engine before I pulled it apart...

Bit grubby in there...

Here's the sump install...

Head work showing a larger than stock intake valve. Here I "convert" cast iron heads into aluminium...

Preparation and assembly of the top of the block.I did have quite a few pictures that I took in the very early stages of assembling the block, but I didn't get them off my camera before it was stolen. D'oh!

I adapted a B&M fuel pressure gauge to screw into the factory fuel line. With the heads now on it's time to install the fuel rail and EGR valve...

Now for the really shiny stuff. A lot of polishing went on here. Also shown is the throttle body top plate and the porting I did at the entrance to the plenum.

This shows the PROMinator installed into the 165 MAF ECM.

Because I didn't have a complete wiring harness I had to splice two together. Then I connected everything to an "in car" harness so I could start the engine in the garage.

This is the engine connected up for its first run.

And installed in the car.