1. Where Is New Zealand?
somewhere near Britain
somewhere near Australia
just below Tennessee
was part of Canada, but it sunk
2. What is a Kiwi?
an annoying person
a flightless bird
a hairy fruit
a person from New Zealand
two of the above
3. Aotearoa is the maori name for New Zealand; what does it mean?
small land with many sheep
southern land with much rain
land of the long white cloud
land of the gods
lush green land
4. If Given a Kumara, what would you be most likely to do with it?
toss it off the waka
cook it in the hangi
wrap it round your puku
report it to the police
5. Which of these are you MOST likely to hear in NZ?
watch your step, there are sheep around
6. Name a famous NZer
Sir Edmund Hillary
Sir Doug Graham
7. Which is the most common breed of sheep in NZ?
8. Which region has the most sheep?
9. If confronted by an angry sheep what should you do?
stand completely still
none of the above
10. What is NZ's national sport?
whichever we happen to win
11. Name NZ's rugby, cricket and netball teams?
NZ Rams, Black Sheep and Silver Ewes
All Blacks, Black Outs and Black Ferns
All Blacks, Black Caps and Silver Ferns
NZ rugby team, NZ cricket team and NZ Netball team
They are all called the Kiwi's
12. What colour is the NZ $5 bill?
13. If it weren't for your gumboots, where would you be?
you would have wet feet
you'd be in australia or some other country
You'd be in the hospital or infirmary