Welcome to Trevor McGavin's Home Page
Hi there. You've reached the home page of Trevor McGavin.
I live in Lower Hutt, New Zealand and I'm employed at the
Meteorological Service of New Zealand Ltd.
I've worked there since 1984 initially working mostly as a weather forecaster, then from 1997 as
a computer software developer, and since 2009 I've been a technical support meteorologist.
Follow the links to find...
- Trevor's main interests and hobbies
- Latest weather report from Lower Hutt, New Zealand from my weather station.
- Latest Lower Hutt WeatherCam image
- Current NZ Weather - maps and links.
- Lower Hutt weather statistics and graphs from my weather station.
- Animations I've made.
- Holidays I've enjoyed,with lots of pics.
- Photos I've taken.
- BR Steam Photos and "Down at the Station" - photos of model steam trains, mostly by my brother Robbie.
- Time-lapse movie of contrails from Kelburn, Wellington, 3 October 2004.
- Meteorological Service of N.Z. Ltd ...........
- Meteorological Society of N.Z. Inc ...........
- National Institute of Water and Atmosphere (NIWA) ...........
National Climate Centre
- Victoria University Wellington ................
MetVUW (N.Z. Weather)
- Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Ltd ...........
Latest N.Z. earthquakes
- Web Search .......
Mail to: email@example.com